Time to Leave the Northern Hemisphere
Your Radiation This Week
(San Francisco) August 15, 2015 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this week around the United States and in your neighborhood. Let’s get right to it.
RADIATION CPM* COMPARISON CITY STATE
Partial Counts are noted. Uncounted radiation makes the actual Count higher and more dangerous.
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
- 610 CPM, 122 Times Normal, Concord, NH. Gamma and Beta Radiation only.
- 359 CPM, 71.8 Times Normal, Boston, MA. Gamma only.
- 323 CPM, 64.6 Times Normal, New York City, NY. Gamma only.
- 774 CPM, 154.8 Times Normal, Pittsburgh, PA. Gamma and Beta only.
- 594 CPM, 118.8 Times Normal, Raleigh, NC. Gamma only.
- 351 CPM, 71 Times Normal, Atlanta, GA. Gamma only.
- 501 CPM, 100.2 Times Normal, Miami, FL. Gamma only.
- 269 CPM, 53.8 Times Normal, Chicago, IL. Gamma only.
- 407 CPM, 81.4 Times Normal, Ft Wayne, IN. Gamma and Beta only. Last known reading.
- 258 CPM, 51.6 Times Normal, Indianapolis, IN. Gamma only.
- 443 CPM, 88.6 Times Normal, St Paul, MN. Gamma and Beta only. Last known reading.
- 583 CPM, 116.6 Times Normal, Lincoln, NE. Gamma and Beta only.
- 273 CPM, 54.6 Times Normal, Des Moines, IA. Gamma only.
- 415 CPM, 83 Times Normal, Aberdeen, SD. Gamma only.
- 311 CPM, 62.2 Times Normal, Rapid City, SD. Gamma only.
- Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
- 443 CPM, 88.6 Times Normal, Kansas City, KA. Gamma only.
- 375 CPM, 75 Times Normal, Tulsa, OK. Gamma only.
- 607 CPM, 121.4 Times Normal, Little Rock, AR. Gamma and Beta only.
- 494 CPM, 98.8 Times Normal, Dallas, TX. Gamma and Beta only.
- 606 CPM, 121.2 Times Normal, San Angelo, TX. Gamma and Beta only.
- 229 CPM, 45.8 Times Normal, Lubbock, TX. Gamma only.
- 433 CPM, 86.6 Times Normal, South Valley, NM. Gamma only.
- 530 CPM, 106 Times Normal, Albuquerque, NM. Gamma and Beta only. Last known report.
- 365 CPM, 73 Times Normal, Grand Junction, CO. Gamma only.
- 961 CPM, 192.2 Times Normal, Billings, MT. Gamma only.
- 459 CPM, 91.8 Times Normal, Phoenix, AZ. Gamma and Beta only.
- 669 CPM, 133.8 Times Normal, Tucson, AZ. Gamma and Beta only.
- 245 CPM, 49 Times Normal, Las Vegas, NV. Gamma only.
- 550 CPM, 110 Times Normal, San Diego, CA. Gamma only.
- 855 CPM, 171 Times Normal, Bakersfield, CA. Gamma and Beta only. Last known reading.
- 310 CPM, 62 Times Normal, Los Angeles, CA. Gamma only.
- 206 CPM, 41.2 Times Normal, San Francisco, CA. Gamma only.
- 538 CPM, 107.6 Times Normal, Spokane, WA. Gamma only.
- Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America this week
A new and familiar Leader this week in the race for the Most Radioactive Weather in America is Billings, Montana with 961 CPM. Congratulations to Billings, Montana as the Most Radioactive City in America.
Can 1,000 CPM be far behind? We’ll see. Stick with Bob Nichols on VT, I’ll keep you advised.
Last place in the radiation race among reporting cities is none other than San Fransisco, California with 206 CPM. Even at that, San Fransisco is still 41.2 Times Normal.
The word “only” is a permanent add to all partial Rad report lines. Right now, all the city lines are partial reports and are therefore reporting Low.
Isotope Count reporting
These CPM numbers do not represent the actual radiation counts in your radiation weather this week. It is higher [or worse] than these government certified partial reports say. Use these report numbers as your Starting Point in adding up your daily, monthly and annual exposure from your Rad Weather.
Most radiation monitors report on the radioactive presence of Cesium 137 at the detector. YRTW will report on “the secrets the Pros use” in estimating the actual Total radiation counts. It is not a pretty picture. Squeamish readers may want to turn to other Veterans Today articles reporting on usual things like wars and people getting blown up by an actual named enemy you can see in pictures.
The Lethality goes up for 35 years; then declines slightly and hangs steady for millions of years, for that release. New releases start a new clock all over again. Regrettably for all Normal Humans, that is a bunch of generations. The end result is extinction, of course. Everybody is included; no one is left out. Truthfully, it is a Bummer and I know of no variety of radiation-exempt Human Species.
Day One out of the reactor use a news reported Cesium multiplier of 150 Times. After 15 days outside the reactor the multiplier is still approximately 100 times the Cesium Twins. Take all appropriate Rad precautions.
A second Multiplier is for Rad particles that have been outside the reactor for ten years or more. The Total radiation declines to approximately Five (5) Times the Cesium level. The Lethality is still increasing though.
Here’s how you can calculate an estimate of your Total Rad today: Use a reported account of the Cesium 137/134 CPM in your area and Multiply Times 5. Another way to say it is:
Cs137/134 CPM X 5.0 = Total Radiation released in CPM
That’s it. No magic or VooDoo, just the facts as close as you can calculate it. Good Luck.
Radiation types commonly measured by radiation monitors include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Only Beta and Gamma are reported by the EPA and here on YRTW. There are 1,944 other individual Rad elements, only a few are ever mentioned in articles.
In short: The newer disaster’s Cesium 137/134 radiation CPM that is conveniently echoed by local and national news outlets, tells you right away by simple Multiplication how big the disaster really is, even if they are lying. At least it gets you closer than “There is no danger to the public.” That would be You. Think of it as the insider’s secret code. Multiply away!
How often do radioactive releases occur? The answer is: Radioactive releases occur daily in most reactors.
It is not unheard for officials to think they will hurt business or tourism if they tell the truth so they Lie about the Cesium 137/134 CPM level, kinda like the doofus Mayor in the 1975 movie Jaws.
If you have a lot of money you can buy an Isotope detector that will tell you the name of isotopes it is tuned to detect. They are excellent tools for determining specific Rad elements. More power to you if you can afford one, or a group of you can pony up the Bucks to buy one. In this case knowledge is power. That kind of power can only be bought.
Without it, you have what the Pro-Nukers laughingly refer to in our lives as “A shortened life span.” That means the Pro-nukers are joyfully killing people these 70 years now and have no intention of stopping. I mean, after all, they get rich slaughtering us.
Jeeeez, where is Master Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army Hangman in WWII? We need him to hang these Stainless Steel Psychopaths and their political henchmen.
Previous editions of YRTW
Up to five previous editions of YRTW are listed at the end of each column. View each YRTW and all my previous columns at VeteransToday.com
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2015. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols and Veterans Today.
Notes and Sources
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at Epa.gov
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC.com, an LLC.3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are functioning at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
6. Digilert 100 Promotional Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.” Keison.co.uk Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
7. ENENEWS, August 7th, 2015, US Gov’t: “We don’t know what’s going on” in Pacific — Many ill baby seals being abandoned; Dozens of walruses found dead; Dying whales, birds, fish — “Unprecedented things happening” — Experts: “It’s been a very unusual marine mammal year… I’m really worried, very concerned” (AUDIO)
8. Google” Movie Jaws, Steven Spielberg When a young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island, police chief Martin Brody (Roy Scheider) wants to close the beaches, but mayor Larry Vaughn (Murray Hamilton) overrules him, fearing that the loss of tourist revenue will cripple the town.
From Veterans Today @ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/15/your-radiation-this-week-no-17/
Fukushima: Almost Five Years Later and Look at What’s STILL Happening
by Arjun Walia.
As most of you reading this already know, 2011 bore witness to one of the darkest days of human environmental history. That year, a nuclear disaster occurred at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant after a massive 9.0 earthquake triggered a tsunami, resulting in the nuclear meltdown of three of the plant’s six nuclear reactors.
Again, this is one of the (if not the) most disastrous environmental incidents in the history of the human race. You could argue that the BP oil spill of the year prior was on the same level, but it doesn’t matter; these types of catastrophes happen every day on our planet, and the corporations responsible do their best to cover up the facts and influence the public into thinking that it’s not as bad as it looks. But it is far worse than we even realize, and these events serve as a great opportunity for us to wake up and realize that the time for change is here.
Or do we need yet another lesson?
With Fukushima, we are talking about serious radioactive water leakage. Just a couple of months ago, the facility’s operator, TEPCO, announced that contamination levels have spiked up to 70 times over regular readings. This was happening because of a gutter that pours rain and ground water from the plant to a nearby bay. (source)
Furthermore, in that same time period TEPCO also announced that a staggering 750 tons of contaminated rainwater have escaped the plant. (source)(source)
This is one of many examples of continual contamination of the Pacific Ocean, and the entire planet. It’s no secret that TEPCO has had a very hard time dealing with this, and they also recently announced that they would miss their toxic water cleanup deadline.
A recent report by UN nuclear watchdog (IAEA) stated that Japan had made significant progress, but there is still a radioactive threat, and a “very complex” scenario at Fukushima. (source)
This type of thing has been happening since the earthquake first occurred. The Japanese government made it clear in 2013 that a minimum of 300 tonnes of contaminated water has been pouring into the Pacific Ocean every single day. That means that approximately 300,000 tonnes (minimum) of contaminated water made its way into the Pacific Ocean by March of 2013. Just imagine what that number is now. (source)
It’s also noteworthy to mention that TEPCO had to dump 3 million gallons of contaminated water into the Pacific to make room in its storage ponds for water that was more heavily contaminated, which they needed to pump out of the damaged reactors to try and get them under control. (source)
Again, these are minimum amounts, as TEPCO has spent a great deal of time denying the truth and trying to conceal information.
Even after the immediate crisis eased, scientists continued to find radioactive contamination in the waters off the plant.
As Nation Geographic reports:
“Ken Buesseler, a senior scientist with the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution who has analyzed thousands of samples of fish from the area, said he’s continued to find the high levels of cesium-134, a radioactive isotope that decays rapidly. That indicates it’s still being released.” (source)
He stated that “it’s getting into the ocean, no doubt about it. The only news was that they finally admitted to this.” (source)
“This is one of the most monstrous cover-ups in the history of medicine.” – Dr Helen Caldicott, personally nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Linus Pauling
You can view what she had to say about the crisis here.
In 2014, Bronwyn Delacruz, a high school student from Grande Prairie, Alberta, discovered that a variety of seafood, particularly seaweeds, are littered with high levels of radiation. You can read more about that here.
Extremely low levels of radioactive cesium-134 were also detected about 100 miles off the coast of Eureka in northern California. You can read more about that here.
“Although less than three years have elapsed since the meltdown, health effects of low-dose exposures from fallout should be analyzed, especially for those in the earliest stages of life. Health status measures after March 2011 such as infant deaths, neonatal deaths, birth defects, stillbirths, low weight births, premature births, and cancers in the first year of life can be analyzed. Short-term findings of the young can serve as a warning about potential long-term adverse health effects on populations of all ages. Fukushima fallout appeared to affect all areas of the US, and was especially large in some, mostly in the western part of the nation.” (source)
You can read more about that, and view the study here.
Just to reiterate, every single year since the disaster happened, there has been undeniable evidence that the plant was leaking every day for the first two years, and for the last couple of years there have been confirmed leaks as well.
It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way. We Can Change.
First of all, Japan built this reactor on an earthquake fault, and the GE engineers who were involved resigned because they knew this (as Dr Helen Caldicott explains in a source linked above). If you look at how many nuclear reactors have been built on earthquake fault lines, it will make you scratch your head. Why are we using the same energy that’s used to blow up nuclear bombs to generate power when we have several other ways to do so? Why are we using nuclear power to boil water, using that heat to turn it into steam, to turn a turbine that generates electricity? How primitive are we?
We are starting to realize that this is a huge mistake, we are dealing with radioactivity here that, were you to stand next to it for even a couple of seconds, you would die. We’ve already seen the effects travel all the way to North America., as mentioned above.
“Most of the plants retiring in the future will not be replaced, large scale power plants could be on the path to extinction.”(source)
We could use solar power to provide energy to the entire planet. A team at IBM recently developed what they call a High Concentration Photo Voltaic Thermal (HCPVT) system that is capable of concentrating the power of 2,000 suns, they are even claiming to be able to concentrate energy safely up to 5,000X, which is huge. You can read more about that here.
Over-unity breakthroughs are also being made, which means the second law of thermodynamics must be adjusted to account for the fact that space is not empty. Here is one example coming out of India. Here is a video of a NASA astronaut and Princeton physics professor explaining the reality of these devices. Here is a clip of another renowned physicist doing the same, with more links to publications within the article.
We have so many plausible solutions to our environmental problems just waiting to be taken advantage of, but many people have a hard time accepting the fact that they are both feasible and affordable.
We (the human race) need to grow out of our adolescence and into adulthood. It’s time to move on and embrace new ways of doing things; people are working hard to come up with alternatives and we should be making every effort to adapt. Old habits die hard, but we need to learn from our mistakes and ensure a brighter future for the generations to come.
From Collective Evolution @ http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/06/15/fukushima-five-years-later-and-look-at-whats-still-happening/
For more information about radiation see http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/search/label/radiation
- Scroll down through ‘Older Posts’ at the end of each section
Hope you like this not for profit site -
It takes hours of work every day by a genuinely incapacitated invalid to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate and publish this website from a tiny cabin in a remote forest
Like what we do? Please give anything you can -
Contribute any amount and receive at least one New Illuminati eBook!
(You can use a card securely if you don’t use Paypal)
Please click below -
Spare Bitcoin change?
Xtra Images by R. Ayana – https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5489/11191129216_a93f745beb_k.jpg
Video - https://youtu.be/NB8m0CI4Kfg
For further enlightening information enter a word or phrase into the random synchronistic search box @ the top left of http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com
New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com
New Illuminati on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/the.new.illuminati
New Illuminati Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/newilluminati/playlists
New Illuminati’s OWN Youtube Videos -
New Illuminati on Google+ @ For New Illuminati posts - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RamAyana0/posts
New Illuminati on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/new_illuminati
New Illuminati on Google Follow - http://www.google.com/friendconnect/settings/edit?smpl=true&st=e%3DAOG8GaCFDeBRZ1yDY2DjCaq61tFDiwO07s%252Fwv3x8%252B%252FJgZJTLx5igbMomJIu3796Ja6n05WaS8qnJ0DLyeGk1q49tLD8m%252FhV1K%252Bq%252BQIOGOwLeWznnm5IGhzjfWzVnq5I4UJr3fw8yk%252B8W2OqwlCbL7BNsW32uouSc79Br%252BkOZQ1Fpzg6J3KMIZkzmg0%252FcPHsWUPqZv845VKS31S%252FbCm8NpINhlK1kDxUdRmcCkT37dIc4RB6PNurjCcd2%252BVkNBveCm4kAgeb8A3Q5hNj6%252FHplvQxKFI%252BW1TYBJVYqHHTKsnBPGcL6wlZdxTUwtfxWU2ZvANJQ%252F%252FUrolBwP7ovb92SZqSWMFJRnN2rsQ%253D%253D%26c%3Dpeoplesense
New Illuminations –Art(icles) by R. Ayana @ http://newilluminations.blogspot.com
The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com
DISGRUNTLED SITE ADMINS PLEASE NOTE –
We provide a live link to your original material on your site (and links via social networking services) - which raises your ranking on search engines and helps spread your info further!
This site is published under Creative Commons (Attribution) CopyRIGHT (unless an individual article or other item is declared otherwise by the copyright holder). Reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged - if you give attribution to the work & author and include all links in the original (along with this or a similar notice).
Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution!
If you like what you see, please send a donation (no amount is too small or too large) or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…
Live long and prosper! Together we can create the best of all possible worlds…
From the New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com