Time Travel & UFOs
It is the general belief that UFOs and aliens originate from distant star systems and galaxies, and that they travel to the Earth using superior technology. This theory is vastly accepted because we don't have such technology, and so we automatically believe that such objects must be driven by superior races from other planets. However, in my mind, this theory has fundamental flaws and inconsistencies which are outlined below:
1. Such flying objects have been seen in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It's as if the aliens can't make up their mind on which kind of vehicles to use. The traditional shape is the flat disk flying saucer. Other shapes include cigars, spheres, pyramids, triangles, and many other shapes. They have been reported in many colors such as silver, white, orange, red, black and others.
The question here is this; if these objects come from distant stars, then why are the aliens using so much versatility? Or are we being visited by several species of aliens all of which use a different technology? If so why do their ships all look different, while the beings inside all look the same?
2. If these aliens are from distant stars then they must be very advanced. Why would such advanced beings visit the Earth for millennia and continue study us? Surely their advanced technology would allow them to collect what they need in only a short time. Why do they keep coming? And what could possibly interest them so much to keep them here for thousands of years?
3. Why don't they make contact with us? It has been suggested that contact with aliens would be the downfall of religion, and would provoke unprecedented disturbances in our societies. Contact with superior alien beings could only help mankind in every way. We would not need to turn our back on religion, nor would we run in panic. This is because such advanced beings would know exactly how to introduce themselves, and how to assure us that we can only profit and learn from them. So why are they hiding from us, and at the same time showing themselves just enough?
These are the basic problems I have with the alien race theory. And as we evolve and develop, we'll find it more and more difficult believing that UFOs visit the Earth from distant stars. This is not to say that alien races do not exist, on the contrary, I indeed believe that the stars are full of advanced civilizations, and that one day we'll make contact with them.
So what are UFOs?
I believe UFOs are man-made time machines, driven by human beings which have evolved into what we call aliens. They come from our distant future, and they use these vehicles to travel to their past. When we look at UFOs and the "aliens" who drive them, we're actually seeing how evolution is going to change mankind, and we're seeing what technology mankind will one day possess.
Remember that in the future mankind will have technology which is far superior to anything we can possibly imagine today. It's highly feasible that in the distant future we'll even learn to control time. In fact, Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity suggests that time distorts if an object travels at great speeds (faster than the speed of light).
Experiments have been conducted in this area and they indicate that the relativity theory is correct. Once we have time travel under control, where will we go? I think the first thing we'll do is travel back through Earth's history. We'll have the technology to travel to any point in time, we might for example, want to see who actually built the pyramids, and what happened to Atlantis.
But what will mankind look like in 500,000 years? Will we be exactly like we are now? Or will our bodies evolve to accommodate the drastic changes our high-tech future is bringing us. It's likely that we'll look exactly like reported aliens; long skinny arms and legs, large brainy heads, and pigment-free skin. If you compare the look of our distant relatives who lived in caves to modern man and then project this trend, then you'll recognize that we're going to get thinner, weaker, and smarter. We will indeed look like aliens in the distant future.
This theory has major advantages over others:
1. UFOs are seen in all varieties because they all originate from a different point in future time, so each type originates from a specific technological point in time. The saucer shaped UFOs might be from the 22 Century, the cigars from the 23 Century, the spheres from the 24 Century, etc. We see various kinds of objects originating from various points in man's future. One could compare this to the advancing developments in the automobile industry - each technological revolution has created a different looking automobile because the design must accommodate the technology and advancing ergonomics.
2. The time travelers don't make contact because that would distort the time continuum, and could cause time to split. The outcome of a major time split could be devastating and very difficult to "clean up." So it might be best for all not to make contact, and that's probably why they don't.
All this is based on one simple logic; if time travel will ever be possible then the result will be someone actually doing it. This means that if they travel back in time we will see them in our time (if they do not hide from us). And that's exactly the point - they might have technology to travel back in time but not to be invisible, or at least on the first attempts. And I believe they will have to travel in some sort of vehicle. So the end result is extremely advanced human beings appearing in some kind of vehicle - and to me this completely explains UFOs and "aliens".
This leads me to "déjà vu," a feeling many people experience from time to time which is described as "A feeling that I have already relived this moment". This could in fact be the result of a local time split. We don't actually relive a moment - instead, it's two realities running parallel but slightly unsynchronized. For a moment, everything around you exists twice, the original reality, and distorted reality which is slightly different due to a time split. Many time splits may be caused by time travelers contaminating and slightly changing events. And I believe they possess technology which prevents things from getting out of control - a sort of vacuum cleaner for time.
However, time splits are unavoidable and they might be responsible for many unsolved mysteries such as déjà vu and things "disappearing" like in the Bermuda triangle area. Many of the documented unexplainable mysteries might be the result of time splits.
Much has been written about the paradoxes of time travel, and I would like to give some of my views on the subject. Paradoxes exist because we don't (yet) have the capacity to really understand the concept of how time actually works.
To be able to understand time, we need to look at the Universe in a totally different light - I mean in a completely different way. I believe the biggest error many of us are making is believing that time is linear (a start, a middle, and an end). I don't believe this is the case at all. I believe time (as we understand it) does not exist at all - all events that have ever happened and ever will all happen at the same time! It's our perception of time that makes us think otherwise.
Imagine for a moment a piece of music on a CD. We listen to the music in a linear way (from start to end), but the music is indeed stored on the media in a nonlinear way, and all the digital information on the CD exists at the same time and there is no beginning and no end. Our perception (the CD player) "serves" the music bit by bit. It is quite feasible that time conceptually works in exactly the same manner.
I'm afraid that traveling through a traditional linear time model would be very difficult to achieve. The reason is that time presented in such a way is nothing more than the matter of the Universe arranged in a certain way at a certain moment, and to travel through such time one would have to rearrange the matter to reflect a specific point in time.
Whereas the nonlinear approach does not involve matter at all. Additionally, the nonlinear approach completely does away with questions like "when did time start," and "how can it continue forever" - time simply exists all at the same time.
But it may well be that the Universe is also nonlinear, and it's only our perception that gives us a feeling of space depth. If the two systems (space and time) are both nonlinear, then to me, that explains almost all of the mysteries of existence - everything we experience including time and space is nothing more than a perception of something that in reality is quite simple.
by Igor Jovic from the Anderson Institute @ http://www.andersoninstitute.com/jovic-time-travel.html
Images - http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/ufo/bigufo.jpg
For further enlightenment see –
The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com
This material is published under Creative Commons Copyright – reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged, if you give attribution to the work & author - and please include a (preferably active) link to the original along with this notice. Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution! If you like what you see, please send a tiny donation or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…
New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com