"All the World's a Stage We Pass Through" R. Ayana

Monday 21 November 2011

Ancient Puzzles: The Elixir of Life

Ancient Puzzles: The Elixir of Life


When we look back at the histories and legends of ancient times we find many mysteries and puzzles that are still waiting to be solved. Many of these ancient puzzles involved a mysterious material which had magical properties. The ancient alchemists of China, Israel, India, Egypt and Persia spoke of such substances. They called them Soma, the Elixir of Life, Chi, Manna, Prana, the Philosophers Stone, Shewbread, & King Solomon’s gold.

These substances have been associated with other ancient mysteries like the Fountain of Youth, the Ark of the Covenant and the Great Pyramid. They were also often associated with miraculous healing properties and mystical abilities.

Ancient Jewish commentaries describe how the Ark of the Covenant would levitate when it was brought out on holy days. According to the Zohar, the ancient Jewish priests would tie a rope around the ankle of any priest who was going into the presence of the Ark of the Covenant so that they could safely pull him away from the Ark if it zapped him. The Ark of the Covenant was used to store (and perhaps charge) the pot of manna saved by Moses.

Moses took the golden calf which the Israelites made for worship "and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it"; presumably in order to improve their spiritual connection.

The ancient Chinese alchemist Wei Po-yang wrote of the "Pill of Immortality" which is made of Huan Tan (Returned Medicine) an edible powder from gold. After one ingests Huan Tan "the complexion becomes rejuvenated, hoary hair regains its blackness, and new teeth grow where fallen ones used to be. If an old man, he will once more become a youth; if an old woman, she will regain her maidenhood."


Wei Po-yang the father of Chinese alchemy.

The ancient Egyptians had the "shem-an-na" which the Book of the Dead refers to as "what is it". The shem-an-na was called both bread and gold and given in a cone shaped loaf as an offering to the gods.

 

Above we see "on the left the king, 'Son of Re Amenhotep, ruler of Weset',
offering a conical loaf on a cup to 'Sopdu, the great god of the east'".
This is also called the "gold of reward".

These ancient puzzles and mysteries have intrigued scholars of ancient history for thousands of years. In the middle ages an alchemist named Artephius claimed that he had solved some of these ancient puzzles and finally got around to writing a book about his experience with the materials he obtained, after working with them "for the space of a thousand years, or thereabouts, which has now passed over my head, since the time I was born to this day, through the alone goodness of God Almighty, by the use of this wonderful quintessenc."

Modern science has generally dismissed the stories of these amazing substances as being fantasies and fictions of ancient superstitions and religions. Perhaps scientists have been too hasty in dismissing these ancient and mysterious substances. Let's look at some of the properties that have been claimed for these things.

The manna of the Bible (which appears to be similar to the shem-an-na of ancient Egypt) is described as like "coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdellium." The Israelites "ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar, and baked it in pans, and made cakes of it: and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil." It arrived in the morning with the dew.

Chi and prana are described as  energetic substances which can be accumulated in the body through certain breathing techniques. The Philosopher's Stone is said to be an evolved form of the precious metals gold and silver. Soma and the Fountain of Youth would be liquids which confer youth and vitality when one drinks them. Here is a list of some properties we might look for when searching for a scientific basis for these ancient puzzles:

1.     They are a form of gold, silver or other precious metal elements.

2.     They have an oil form.

3.     They can be dried to a white flour like substance.

4.     They exist as a gas or vapor which can be extracted from the air.

5.     They can be energized or accumulated in structures like the Ark of the Covenant or the Great Pyramid.

6.     They should levitate under certain circumstances.

7.     They have remarkable healing and spiritual properties.

8.     They would have to be difficult to identify using modern scientific tools because they have not been identified this way before.

I am writing this article to report that numerous scientists around the world are finding and working with materials with the properties that I have described above. We are calling these materials the ORMUS or m-state elements.

Several of these researchers have converted gold and other precious metals into an oil or a white powder.

 
ORMUS rhodium, iridium and gold.

Others have extracted a white powder from ocean water and converted it to metallic gold. One researcher has levitated an oil of gold out of fresh water using a magnetic levitation trap and converted it to metal.

 
Gold from magnetic levitation trap water.

Another researcher has extracted the same oil from dew collected at the time of the full moon and from the air by running air through a magnetic Vortrap based on the design shown in the image below.


Magnetic Vortrap using water

Yet another researcher has reported the formation of the oil of gold on a gold coin suspended from the peak of a frame pyramid. A colleague in Kazakhstan reports that the m-state materials can be energized and accumulated using cone shaped devices. He also reports that they are associated with the energy points which appear here and there on the earth's surface.

I have taken some ORMUS gold powder and gotten it to levitate away from a moving magnetic field. A short video of this can be downloaded off the web.

Hundreds of people around the world are working with these materials. Many of them have reported amazing biological and spiritual effects from the use of these materials. A researcher near the US-Canadian border has been growing incredible giant walnuts on a tree he fed with the white precipitate from ocean water.

 
Ordinary walnuts on the left, ORMUS walnuts on the right.
 

The tree on the left was watered as usual, the one on the right was watered with ocean water ORMUS precipitate.

A researcher in Michigan has photographed lights forming off the tips of her orchid cactus plants after watering them with magnetic trap ORMUS water.

 
On the left the light is beginning to form above the tip of the orchid cactus leaf.
On the right the light has reached its maximum brightness.

This same researcher has been drinking the trap water for a couple of years. She has reported numerous health benefits but one of the most striking benefits has been that a broken tooth partially filled in with new enamel after two and a half months on the trap water.




Many other people have reported significant improvement in major health problems such as cancer, aids, multiple sclerosis, arthritis and diabetes. Research is ongoing in the health area and we welcome your stories and comments.

Probably the best-known researcher into the ORMUS materials is an Arizona cotton farmer named David Hudson who "discovered" these materials in the late seventies. Hudson researched these materials for a decade and a half before publicizing them in a series of lectures across the United States from 1994 to 1999. After working with the ORMUS materials for several years Hudson realized that their properties were a close match to the properties of the materials that I described earlier in this document. We owe a great debt of gratitude to David Hudson for his efforts to bring knowledge of these materials into the realm of modern science.

Since David Hudson announced that he had been "regulated out of business" in 1999 I have been giving lectures and workshops on the ORMUS materials and how to make them in cities around the United States and Canada.

You can find more detailed articles on most of the subjects covered in this article on my web page at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/articles.htm

Based on my experience in working with the ORMUS materials I will say that they are unequivocally the greatest scientific discovery in human history. They bring together all of the pieces of many ancient puzzles with the pieces of many modern scientific puzzles and they promise to help us see the true picture of the nature of reality as these puzzle pieces fall into place.




Barry Carter has been researching the ORMUS materials since 1989. He has started dozens of local and international discussion lists on this subject. You can contact Barry at bcarter@igc.org  or by calling 541-523-3357 if you wish to get on any of these lists or if you are interested in a lecture or workshop on ORMUS in your area.








For further enlightening information enter a word or phrase into the search box @  New Illuminati or click on any label/tag at the bottom of the pagehttp://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com


And see

The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com





This material is published under Creative Commons Fair Use Copyright (unless an individual item is declared otherwise by copyright holder) – reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged, if you give attribution to the work & author - and please include a (preferably active) link to the original along with this notice. Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution! If you like what you see, please send a tiny donation or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…

From the New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. I must say in the beginning of this article i was a little skeptical. i was thinking this article must be a highley misled investigation into what ''bread'' was to ancient people. it certainly has a sort of levitating property to it when baked (me too for that matter) as for increasing life expectancy bread probably nearly doubled your longevity. as for it tasting like oil, flat breads were baked and eaten with oils. i guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more about Ormus see http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/search/label/ormus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for weeks now and have gained so much of useful knowledge. Thanks for working for the people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then contact him whatsspa +2347051758952 or you need my assistance   morganiilluminatirich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then contact him whatsspa +2347051758952 or you need my assistance   morganiilluminatirich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your perspective to the conscious collective