"All the World's a Stage We Pass Through" R. Ayana

Tuesday 4 April 2006

Between Fire and Ice

Between Fire and Ice



Events hidden behind the shroud of history leave their marks in the makeup of human beings down to the current day. It’s amazing that anyone survived the times when planetary bodies passed close by the Earth. Beyond decimation, some survived on the surface where natural refuge existed due to luck or geography or both. In a time of tidal waves and meteoric bombardment many regions were rendered virtually lifeless while a few emerged almost unscathed. 

          There were many places of refuge beneath the surface of the Earth, from caves known to tribal peoples for many millennia to subterranean citadels beneath mountain fastnesses and ancient catacombs beneath cities. Modern humanity has, to a large extent, replicated these sanctums. Many would be surprised to know what lies beneath their feet in this age, in natural and man-made habitats; bunkers for rulers and their servants and tunnels used by the modern intelligence priesthood., to mention only a few modern troglodytes. 

         Replicating the conditions they had left in the shattered places of their origins, some dwelt between fire and ice in places that were suddenly frozen in areas of geothermal activity. The most recent series of these inter-global events in ‘historical’ times is recalled by the Hebrews as a time of Mara, of bitterness, of the all-consuming wind Moriah. Rabbinical sources aver that less that one in ten of the people survived to leave Egypt in the time of the Exodus. 

         The biblical plagues of Egypt are a clear description of that time, with some misinterpretations through mistranslation. The ‘flower’ of the people were killed, for instance, not the ‘first born’. 

         'Disaster' means 'evil star'.

         Another description, recorded originally by the Babylonians, has often been mistaken for a prophecy of the future. It may well be, but the Book of Revelations is actually a description of an earlier series of these cataclysmic events, when Marduk/Lucifer fell past Gaia. It’s a tale with its origins in the time of the split between the sexes.

         The fall from grace, from the golden age, takes many forms and is reiterated on many levels. Some fell through the rainbow of light – beings who existed before matter, before Mater Gaia, before the mother, as conscious entities (sometimes in plasma form and some more truly multidimensional) even before the congealing of matter as we know it. They came to explore these more solid dimensions which they discovered. Many incarnated here, often as group entities. 

          And then came another series of Falls…

photo


- R. Ayana


 author's @ http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4143/4830109293_68cb905606_b.jpg



For further enlightening information enter a word or phrase into the search box @  New Illuminati or click on any label/tag at the bottom of the page @  http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com

And see

The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com





This material is published under Creative Commons Copyright (unless an individual item is declared otherwise by copyright holder) – reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged, if you give attribution to the work & author - and please include a (preferably active) link to the original along with this notice. Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution! If you like what you see, please send a tiny donation or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…

From the New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Freebet via Penyalur Dewa Poker Zabaikalsky krai Situs www.pokerusia.top Melalui Bank Capital Indonesia Kode Bank 055.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then contact him whatsspa +2347051758952 or you need my assistance   morganiilluminatirich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your perspective to the conscious collective