"All the World's a Stage We Pass Through" R. Ayana

Sunday 24 July 2016

Recruitment and Covert Service for Secret Space Programs


Recruitment & Covert Service for Secret Space Programs

black triangle UFO

 



Corey (aka GoodETxSG) recently has emerged as a new source of information on multiple secret space programs and breakaway civilizations from Earth. In an earlier article I summarized his public testimony revealed through two internet forums and public presentations by David Wilcock on the nature of these covert programs. In a later article released on April 7, I presented Corey’s responses to a series of questions I emailed him. His answers revealed a remarkable degree of complexity in terms of the number of participants, programs and extraterrestrial alliances related to five secret space programs run by various military, government and corporate entities from our contemporary time period alone.

I sent Corey a further list of questions on April 12 to clarify more aspects of complex dynamics he has outlined in his email responses to me, and questions he is responding to an internet forum called “The One Truth.” Corey kindly replied to my additional questions promptly with great detail and at some length. Consequently, the questions and Corey’s responses are divided into two parts.

In part one, I ask Corey about his recruitment, the conditions of his covert service in several secret space programs, and his return to civilian life. After the Q & A, I offer a comparative analysis between Corey’s testimony and the testimony of Randy Cramer (aka Capt Kaye) concerning their respective experiences with secret space programs, and whether or not they support the veracity of each other’s testimony.


Questions for Corey/GoodETxSG – April 12, 2015
 [responses received April 13]

Q1. Which agency/program first identified you with Intuitive Empath abilities and began training you for eventual recruitment into a SSP?

I was identified as an “Intuitive Empath” extremely early on in the MILAB Programs. I was no older than 6 Years Old when I first heard this term used in relationship to myself. Quite a lot of Standardized Testing, Psychological Testing, Physical Testing, Psychic Testing and various types of “Scenario Testing” were used to identify my natural “Talents” and “Other Abilities” that could be “Enhanced”. I am sure it was at that early time that these “People” (Mostly Sociopaths) that ran these “Programs” began to see the patterns in our dossiers that would determine if we would be further trained to be “Drafted” into the “Secret Space Programs”, the “Secret Earth Government Syndicates/Groups, Specialized Military Forces or “Other Programs”. I do not know at what point I was identified as a candidate for the SSP Programs or the “Earth Delegate IE Support Roles”. It is clear that children with special abilities such as “Star Seeds” were actively sought out. They often used the “Standardized Testing” in the Public School Systems to help them identify these children.

 Q2. What can you tell us about your formal training? When did it begin and how did your parents respond?

My parents do not seem to have known. They are a very secretive type of family anyway with one side of the family that refuses to answer any in-depth questions about our detailed family history or lineage for doing family lineage tracing. I have not discussed this with them as they are very strict conservative Christians (now in later life, not so much back then at all.). When the Videos with my Full Name and Location is released I fully expect quite a negative reaction. Let’s just say there will never be a “Normal” Family Christmas or Thanksgiving Dinner again. I also fully expect there to be some sort of “Intervention” to occur where I think I have been invited over for lunch after Church and see my entire family with serious looks on their faces, the Pastor of our local Church and a Psychiatrist (This is no joke).

The training began with both “Night Time Pickups” from my home and also when I was about in Elementary School being taken from school in white vans and transported to the local Air Force Base (Carswell Air force Base at the time, Now Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth) or very often closed down shopping centers or large corporate types of buildings closer to where we lived. The school pickup’s were sporadic and would be from 2 days a week and quite often to sometimes there would be weeks with no “Field Trips” what so ever. There were normally the same 300 or so children, children of various ages present depending on where the training occurred or what type of training was occurring. At the end of every “Training Session” there was always a “Chemical Debriefing” where you were given a shot, you went over your training for that session and then went through a process to be “Blank-slated” and have “Screen Memories” implanted to replace the ones that were removed and to cover any missing time that would cause problems with the “Screen Memories” and your subconscious (which often occurred and played out in dreams).

Q3. Please explain how you graduated from your IE training?

There was no “Graduation Ceremony”. There was just the training and then the work. Most of the “IE” training was “On The Job” or in “Simulations”. There was a lot of effort put into “Enhancing” already natural “IE” abilities, Remote Viewing/Remote Influencing Training with the use of “Chemicals” and “Technology”. When you were going through training you were not just being trained for one identified skill set. There was a lot of redundancy training, weapons and tactical training among other types of survival, communications and technical training.

There were also several types of technologies used for training. There was a “Virtual Reality” [VR] training that was so “REAL” that you could not tell the difference or that you were “In” or “Out” of a session (This technology was used for many other things as well). A lot of psychological profiling was also done in these “VR” environments where you would be ordered to “Kill” or do other “Unmentionable Things” to people or animals (to “See” how far you would go ethically). There was also combat training done in these “VR” environments. One of the tests towards the end was for you to be able to discern whether you were in a simulation or not. There was “in the field” training as well and the training locations were recreated in the “VR” environments. There were also “Data Download” technologies where years of training and “Book Learning” could be directly downloaded into your brain.

 Q4. Please tell us the age you began your initial 20 year tour of duty, what year that was and anything you recall about the contract/non-disclosure agreement you signed?

 I was told up front that I would sign non-disclosure agreements and then serve 20 Years away from Earth, I would have no contact or information of what was occurring on the planet, that at the end of my tour I would be “Age Regressed” and “Blank-slated” and returned to the time when I left. I was told that for doing this very important mission that I would have a very easy life upon returning, and would have a job for life making over 6 figures with a great retirement package and would live out the rest of my life in happy ignorant bliss. None of the above was delivered on.

I technically served almost 21 Years as I was brought in at 16/1986 for a short term program assignment prior to being handed over to the facility on the LOC where I was then physically enhanced. I was somewhat short and looked very young and this was advantageous for them in this first program assignment because they wanted me to be underestimated. When I was 17 and assigned to the SSP I really began my time in. As previously stated I was assigned to a Research Vessel for a little over 6 Years before being transferred to some other projects that were at times “Dark” and difficult to do.

 Q5. Please explain what happened at the end of your 20 year tour of duty in terms of age regression, time-regression and being reintroduced to Earth?

I hadn’t served on board a “Vessel” for some time but had been assigned to other SSP Projects. There was a ceremony with other SSP’s that I had never seen and then a very long debriefing under the influence of a chemical that was injected. They then did medical tests and “Labs” while I was read a lot of information from a standard form by a person that seemed to have it half memorized. They reminded me of an “Oath” and “Non-disclosure” as well as my duty to those I served with and the importance of the mission. I then was asked to sign some paperwork and was moved down a level to another medical area I had never seen. I was then sedated and restrained for the “Age Regression” process (It was very important that we remain perfectly motionless). I was then returned to my home where I was picked up “20 Years” earlier at almost the same time I left. I was extremely confused, exhausted and ran a fever and remember that I stayed home and in bed sick for a couple of days. I then returned to my “Normal” life of finishing up High School etc… I did have a growth spurt in the summer between my Junior and Senior Year that Blew My Class Mates that I grew up with AWAY! I not only caught up with but was now a bit taller than kids that were almost a head taller than me the year before. I was 6’1” when I graduated High School.

 Q6. Please explain how age-regression technology works, and its relationship to time-regression technology?

 The “Age” regression occurred while under sedation and when we came out we were also at that point “Time regressed”. I was not conscious during this process and only remember going into the room and laying on the table where card board like panels were put up around me and I was heavily restrained (as I was being sedated) so I could not move at all as well as sedated during the process. We had to be kept perfectly still/motionless during the “Process”. That is all I recall.

 Q7. You have described in the forums that the blank-slate, mind-wipe technology was not always successful, and did not work on you. What was the policy of the SSP in such cases? Would they still honor contracts, take additional precautions in returning people to Earth?

The “Blank-Slating” protocols and technologies have changed over the years to now using mainly technology. During my time they were primarily using “Chemically Induced” with Technology assisting the process as well as “Human intervention” using various types of developed hypnotically suggested “screen memories” and “Triggers” in case those screen memories began to slip. They found out early on that people that were trained heavily in the more “Esoteric” programs and who were certain “Personality Types” had a natural resistance to the process. They also finally figured out that NOT ALL MEMORIES were contained in the brain like a hard drive. They learned that many memories were contained in the “Energetic Field” (Soul) of a person and as they learned more about how people remembered “Past Lives” they realized this was a problem. When you had people that were trained in the “Esoteric” and had a strong connection to their “Higher Self” and didn’t ONLY identify with their “Ego” erasing memories and replacing them became problematic. The only thing they could do is “REAB” (Re-abduct) the individuals from time to time and blank-slate them again, when that proved “Fruitless” they just had to either “Terminate” the individuals or if they were of further use in the future keep them under close surveillance. When things became very obvious that the individuals had “Full” or “Partial Recall” they would usually bring them back in on some level to the “Projects”. EVERYONE was promised all kinds of things that none of the SSP Groups EVER intended on honoring. There were NO 100% College Tuitions, There were NO easy lives of 6 figure incomes and ridiculous retirement benefits… Nothing that was promised was delivered.

 Q8. After your return to Earth after your 20 years’ service to relive 20 years now as a normal civilian, how much could you recall of the first time-line involving your SSP service? Some or all of the memories? Did the memories return first through dreams, intuitive flashes, or just a knowing that they were real? Did you take any special measures to activate/regain your memories, e.g., accepting them as genuine, etc.?

I always remembered my “MILAB” experiences and some heavily fragmented SSP experiences from the very beginning (I never “Recovered” them through regression or other processes). Because they were so disturbing I tried to file them away for years and live a normal life with a family. I would have military people tell me on occasions that “You know you were in Project * don’t you?” I would deny it and would not want to admit it because not only did I know what all the programs entailed (experiences) I didn’t want to have the “MILAB Label” and the “Stigma” that came along with it (so I tried the “outward denial” thing for a while).

With the amount of flashback dreams I was having at night and calling out in my sleep my wife knew something was going on. At the time she was not “Awake” enough for me to even begin to discuss this stuff with her in detail. This has changed over the last couple of years though and has been very helpful. I had all of these memories and access to them but something was keeping me from putting them together in a contiguous way. It was like the data was completely fragmented on my hard drive and I was able to put together about 70% but when I tried to speak about them out loud I couldn’t. I was guided at one point to Remote View my “Light Body” and accidentally located an “Entity” who called himself the “Gate Keeper”. Eventually being from a Christian background I used the name of “Jesus” to cast him out as well as other “Entity Attachments” that the “People” in the MILAB Programs and “Off World Beings” working with them had placed in me (using them as “Tools”). At this point I was then able to fully access all of my memories and speak aloud about them all with Christine (who recorded the first two “Interviews” with me on YouTube).

I also ended up having a detached retina about a year before this “Entity Detachment”. When I went in to have it fixed it took 3 surgeries to fix it correctly and I was told that what I had was no different than “Astronauts Eye” in its later stages. After the last surgery while in the recovery room I started talking to the nurses and doctor about all kinds of bizarre things from the Space Programs (it freaked them out and it was a very uncomfortable follow up appointment). This was in early 2013.

At that point I had Full Recall of the most upsetting and heinous parts of the programs that I had worked in. I became so depressed that my wife was worried about me. I was then contacted by my SSP Contact and told I would be getting help. This “Help” was from a “South American Ancient Breakaway Civilization” (mentioned as “Mayan SSP” below [see Part 2]) that was extremely advanced. They worked with me and stated there was no productive reason for me to have all of the evil and horrible memories of what I had taken part in and they went through a process of “Disassociating” those memories from my “soul complex” on a case by case basis under my free will. I still have memories of what they were about but not the horrible emotional attachments or some of the vivid details that were tied to the acts. This allowed me to be productive again and to forgive myself for the things that I had taken part in. It also allowed me to move forward and take part in further contact with the Blue Avians that they had initiated with me a briefly a couple of years prior. After that point things bloomed to where they are today.

 Q9. Was there any kind of temporal constraints in terms of not being able to remember events that would occur in the future from the perspective of your new time-line as a private civilian? E.g., you would not be able to recall events that occurred in the year 2000 in your SSP time-line, while you were in the year 1999 of the civilian time-line?

I think I see where you are going with this. I have had the same conversations with David Wilcock. There was no chance of coming back with stock market data, lottery numbers or sports scores from all the big games through the year 2006 (though I am certain the Elite have done this). We were not “Blank Slated” on a regular basis. However OPSEC measures were in place. There were no communications from Earth (no one knew you were gone), No News Reports, No phone calls, no emails (didn’t exist “On Earth” when we “Left”), No Internet. We were totally isolated in our own “Reality Bubbles”. We didn’t even have photos of family hanging anywhere. We accepted a new existence outside of the space/time of Earth. So at the end of the “Tour” there was no compromising information. We ALL knew we were to be “Blank-Slated”, Time-Regressed to our prior state and supposedly “Well Compensated” for it with “6 Figure Jobs” and “Full Rides to College”….

 

Ancient space programs & human-extraterrestrial alliance meetings

 

abydos-glyph-Maya


In the second part of his responses to a series of questions sent on April 12 about his alleged covert service with up to five secret space programs originating from recent human history, Corey/GoodETxSG reveals more information about continuing human-extraterrestrial alliance meetings. He gives more details about various ancient human space programs that continue to exist and are active in ongoing meetings with Earth’s current space programs and visiting extraterrestrial civilizations, He also gives more details about the private citizens, in addition to himself and secret space program personnel, that have met with extraterrestrial representatives in various secret locations.

In his responses, Corey explains that at the first meeting held sometime in March 2015, approximately 70 private individuals attended from around the world representing different ethnicities. Corey believes that the one thing they held in common was that they were “star seeds” – individuals who in prior incarnations had been part of one or more extraterrestrial civilizations. None had served with any of the secret space programs. At the last meeting held prior to April 12, he said that just over 35 or so of the same type of people that attended the first meeting were present. Importantly, he said that he saw a woman at a local tax office who was one of the participants from the original meeting. When she recognized Corey, she quickly left suggesting that she had been warned-off from talking about her off-world experience by an unknown national security agency enforcing secrecy.

Corey explains that ancient human civilizations followed a similar development model to our own insofar as advanced technologies were not widely dispersed. This allowed for the development of secret space programs that actively conducted off-world missions without the knowledge of most of the population. He says that the Abydos Temple glyphs are an example of a secret space program with advanced technologies run by a priestly caste. Corey said that our current civilization, is probably the one which has made more available knowledge of advanced technologies. He reveals that ancient human space programs that continue to operate, have a more highly developed spiritual philosophy based on principles found in the Law of One material.

What I found particularly significant in Corey’s responses was his experience with a Mayan Secret Space program. They had assisted him in clearing the trauma associated with some of his memories, and also worked with the Blue Avian extraterrestrials. As I announced on Coast to Coast Radio on April 13,  I had been approached by a representative of a Mayan Secret Space program in March 2010, who revealed aspects of their training, operations and philosophy; and wanted to recruit me into their service. I had never revealed this information publicly before since no other whistleblower or contactee I was aware of had spoken about a secret Mayan space program or extraterrestrials originating from the Mayan civilization. When I read Corey’s email responses I was amazed with the level of information he had about the Mayan space program. It was powerful corroboration for me that Corey’s testimony is genuine.


Questions for Corey/GoodETxSG – April 12, 2015
[Part 2 – responses received April 13]

Q10. To date [April 12, 2015] you say that there have been four sets of SSP conferences/meetings that you have attended. The first included 70 private civilians taken to the meeting on the far side of the moon. Did any of these attend the latter three SSP conferences/meetings?

No. There was an entirely different group of the same type of people that attended one other conference. There has only been one other conference at the “LOC” since the previous one mentioned. The others were at more “Spartan” locations. This last “SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance” conference was at the “LOC” and there was a smaller group of people a little more than half the size of the previous “Groups of 70” that you are referencing.

Q11. What do you know about the composition of these other 70 private civilians in terms of ethnicity, religion, professional status, etc.?

In the first meeting at the “LOC”, There were Men and Women and a wide age group. They were from all over the planet and obviously from various time zones from the “Attire” they were wearing. There were from diverse ethnic groups that also represented the population of the planet.

Q12. Were any of them similar to you in terms of having earlier served with the SSPs?

No. These people were obviously “Gob-Smacked” at their experience and were thrilled to be there. They were your “Average” looking people from the planet. I have not been given any direct intelligence on this but I am certain they are “Star Seeds”.

Q13. Was anything said to the 70 private civilians about what they could or couldn’t share to the general public?

 Unknown.

Q14. When do you anticipate others from among the 70 coming forward to publicly share their knowledge of the meetings?

Unknown. I did run into one of them very soon afterward at the local “Tax Office” while buying the State Registration Sticker for my Vehicle. She was the same woman that was in the shuttle craft that picked me up in my back yard (that an actual MUFON Report was filed over by 2 women driving down a nearby street who witnessed the “Pickup”). She did a “Double Take” look at me and her eyes became the size of Silver Dollars. I fully expected a very exciting and interesting conversation to take place. However she suddenly stepped out of the line that she had obviously been waiting in for some time and left the building.

Once I had concluded my business I walked out the front door hoping she would be waiting outside to meet me. She was nowhere to be seen. I stood there in the rain and scanned all of the cars in the parking lot to see if she was in one of them. I got in the car and told my wife what happened and was disappointed as we drove off. I had no idea why she behaved the way she did since we met on the shuttle and stood close together in the large room at the “LOC” where we were all transported to a “Sphere” to have a second meeting with the various “Sphere Beings”. She was not among those with me that met the Blue Avians but she did meet with some of the other allied Sphere Beings at the same time. I will hope that she is following this information and decides to contact me unless she was told to do otherwise. You have to remember that the “Cabal” or “Secret Earth Government Syndicates” have been targeting “Star Seeds”. This could be for Operational Security (Which the Sphere Being Alliance does practice.).

Q15. You say that the SSP/Sphere Alliance comprises the Space Warden SSP along with 5-7 secret space programs belonging to ancient Earth civilizations, can you identify the civilizations from which they originate?

No. This is in some cases controversial information. There are a few of these groups that have created an entire belief system around themselves in the Ufology Community. Some of them have approached or “Contacted” individuals or small groups and told them that they are “Aliens” from “The *** Star System” or “The *** *** Federations” etc… This is a deception that they pulled on the SSP’s for a while until it was first suspected and then later confirmed by other “Off World” Allies, other “Ancient Breakaway Civilizations” and also Extensive investigations and expeditions by the SSP’s to these “Star Systems” to verify their claims.

Some of these “Trickster Aliens”/”Trickster Gods” have also been aligned with the “Secret Earth Governments” and their “Syndicates” until recently. These “Cabal”/”Illuminati Groups” now want these “Fake Aliens” exposed for what they are for some reason. I do not know what the nature of their falling out is. I do know that the SSP Alliance does not want to do these “Cabal/Illuminati Groups” any “Favors” by doing this exposing of these “Fake Aliens” for them. There is going to be some heavy blow back by people who are convinced that these groups are “Benevolent Aliens Working for the salvation of Humanity”. Those misled people are going to attack the messengers vigorously. We think if the “Cabal Groups” want this information “Disclosed” before the “Mass Disclosure” for their Agenda, then they can be the ones to break this information. If other former “SSP Members” want to pull that “Bee Hive” from the shrubs and shake it up then that is on them. The “SSP Alliance” is avoiding this topic and a few other controversial ones until the right time.

Q16. In these ancient human societies, did they follow a path similar to our own in terms of a general public sector that is denied the most advanced technologies, while a smaller elite monopolize the technologies in developing a secret space program?

Some were very similar. Most developed through a much different “Caste System” where the “Royalty” and “Priesthood” had access to the secrets. The “Priesthood” was usually split up into sub-casts and among those casts would be those in the different “Sciences” or “Magic’s” etc… One constant was that the “Common Person” or “Worker Class” was left completely out of the loop. They would only have “Myths” or “Stories” that would leak out or “Trickle Down”. In many cases the “Priest Caste” seemed to guard the secrets from the other castes.

Q17. It has been suggested that in our current human civilization, more advanced technology has been publicly shared than in previous civilizations where elites exercised a tighter monopoly over the advanced technologies. Do you agree/disagree with this?

I agree to a point. In times when the “Common People” were less sophisticated it was much easier to use mysticism and magical tales to explain away what they were seeing. As Civilization and the “Common People” became more sophisticated and technological this was less and less of an option. The general raising of the “Consciousness” of the general populace is also a factor. The Elites have been working on so many ways to keep the general population ignorant and unaware of the true power of our “Joint/Mass Consciousness and its Co-creative Abilities”… This is the basis of how their Black Magic works and also how they use our own “Joint Consciousness” as a Tool against us to keep us enslaved. I hope this makes sense. I know your readers are very sophisticated themselves so this should be something they understand pretty easily.

Q18. The temple of Abydos in Egypt has a glyph with advanced technologies (see below), is this technology that was widely known to ancient Egyptian society, or part of their secret space program?


abydos-glyph
Famous glyph from Temple of Abydos, Egypt


Yes, absolutely!

Or of one of the Prior “Breakaway Civilizations” who’s “Technology” they were witnessing. Considering the location (The Temple) though and that the “Priest Castes” were sometimes “More in the Know” than their Kings or Rulers… It is a good chance that my answer to your question is directly related to what they were using. We know for sure they were also in “Contact” with both “Off World” groups and “Trickster God/Ancient Breakaway Civilizations”.

Q19. What do you know of a secret space program that involves ancient Mayans? How sophisticated is their technology relative to other space programs?


mexstatues-2
The above images come from a cache of carved stones & clay tablets allegedly discovered in an old Mayan temple in Mexico.


 Yes! They are very peaceful and stay to themselves. They have recently worked with some other groups and helped some people (Including Myself) with some of their “interesting technologies”. Interesting, you would like an example right? Giant Perfectly Geometrically Cylindrical Craft Made of “Polished Stone”. Technologically advanced and telepathic, they use very different types of technological and physics principals. Very much “Mental Interface Technology”. I very much like them from my brief encounters and assistance.

Q20. Plato wrote about a war between ancient Atlanteans and Greeks where the latter held their own against a more powerful Atlantean force. Is there an Atlantean and/or Greek SSP?

These were very often the “Common Caste” or people explaining the best they could in the terms of their era what they observed. There were all kinds of battles that occurred and these were times when both “Off World Groups” and “Ancient Breakaway Groups” would appear in the skies and walk among “Common People” on the ground (leaving their underground embassies/bases or their “Heavenly” bases of operation and observation depending on their Agendas).

This could have been a Previous Ancient Breakaway Civilization fighting another one or an Off World Civilization for control of a portion or all of the planet (many of these stories were passed from culture to culture and added to and changed over time.). I did not see anything about an actual “Ancient Greek Breakaway Space Program”. There was some close ties between the Ancient Greeks and one Ancient Breakaway Group that had some genetic and social connections with. The same can be said about the Ancient Romans and one of the more powerful current era Roman Empire Groups. These relationships are complicated and still very controversial in some cases.

Q21. The Vedas refer to flying cities involved in a great war (Mahabharata) were these cities part of an ancient Indian secret space program, or remnants of earlier civilizations?


Vimanas_small


These were what we would call Carriers in the SSP or “Mother Ships” in Ufology. They were observations of battles between Ancient Breakaway Civilizations and “Off World Beings” much like what was described in other cultures including the Greeks and Vikings etc… These conflicts occurred mostly outside the Earth’s Atmosphere and around the Moon (and further out into the Sol System) but on occasions these battles occurred in the skies, on the ground and below the ground of the Earth in Ancient and even into “Medieval Times” (and later). There are quite a lot of secret records of these conflicts in the possession of the Vatican and other “Elite” Groups that have been “Scanned” into “The Database” that the “Glass Smart Pads” had access to (as well as Off World “Databases” depending on the situations).

Q22. In your April 6 summary of  “the most recent SSP Alliance conference”, you said that you visited three facilities to share information about the Sphere Alliance beings with rank and file warrior members of SSP Alliance, they appeared skeptical of the “hippy love” message of the Sphere Alliance. Is this an attitude shared by the ancient human space program personnel?

NO. The Ancient Breakaway Groups are very connected to the “Universal Mind” (Akashic Records), The Law of One philosophies and the true Physics Nature of the universe as well as the way Densities and the completely different topic of Dimensions and Realities Work. They were very quiet and seemed to “Sit Back” and observe the current era SSP’s and Secret Earth Governments as have the “3/4th and 4/5th Density Off-World Groups” who also have been figuring things out fairly quickly. Some of these “Off-World” groups (Draco/Orion & Others) have shown recently that they are willing to sacrifice some of their own lower caste as well as ALL of their “Elite Human Following On Earth” in exchange for clemency and to be allowed to leave Earth and the “Outer Barrier” of the Sol System. They have made these “Direct Offers” in the forms of “Petitions” to the Sphere Being Alliance and have been denied! Some in the “SSP Alliance” (and recent “Defectors” who have joined) thought this would be a “Win/Win” situation and were not at all happy while “Others” in the SSP Alliance were very much behind the decision.

You may understand more after the explanation of the MILAB Training I gave above (and quite a lot of the horrible parts I left out) why the “SSP Alliance Rank and File Soldiers” had some problems with the information after being “Fully Briefed” on the Sphere Beings and the “Blue Avians”. As I stated in the report you mention above [see Part 1] most if not all of these personnel have been drafted through the MILAB Programs. One of the larger MILAB Programs in particular (I mention quite a list of their Project names on my Web Site/Blog) is “Project Blue Bird.” The available data you may find states this was a short program during the 1950’s and was closed shortly after that time period. This program not only kept going but broadened in scope and is current.

The personnel who had come from “Project Bluebird” were having a very difficult time dealing with the existence of the “Blue Avians” after the briefing. Some of them were “Triggered” and there were some very unpleasant incidents of which I ended up directly intervening in at one of the locations. These people remembered their “MILAB Years” and when I was sent to meet with them all asked the same question after they verified that I was also a former “MILAB Project Bluebird” member/victim… Their question was (I will clean this up for readers by using the word “Frack”) “Sir, Is This Another Mind Frack?” I heard this same question over and over. Once I had described these beings and some of the other SSP Alliance who had witnessed them described them and I delivered “Their Message” the triggers seems to be “Defused” at once and the word spread and they have all been acting quite a bit differently.

There are a few people that are working directly for “Cabal/Illuminati Disinformation Cells” down here on Earth and on the Internet that have started “Blogs” and other followings on Forums stating that the “Sphere Being Alliance” and the “Blue Avians” are a giant “PSYOP” and using very clever mixed information they have stolen and meshed together from “The Hidden Hand”, “The Law Of One” and the “SETH” materials. This last bit of information will give them some more fuel that they will use for their purposes but I am delivering the information as it happened and honestly. Those who choose to fall for the clever disinformation narratives these people are creating because they like a good story about a “Recovering Illuminati” that is their choice. We have recently had to cut off what we used to consider “Trusted” friends and sources because of their involvement in this disinformation campaign.

Q23. Do the ancient human space programs have a more spiritual mindset that has enabled them to remain intact after thousands of years?

Only in a couple of cases. Sadly advanced technology and spiritual advancement do not go hand in hand. Several of these “Ancient Breakaway Civilizations” have been VERY dishonest and have presented themselves as “Gods” and “Aliens” from other star systems here to “Help Humanity”. They have taken advantage of people of Earth for many thousands of years and worked with the most corrupt “Off World Groups” when is suited their agenda and with the “Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates” up until recent times. There seems to have been a falling out with some of these groups and the Secret Earth Governments because they are trying to trick others into exposing the Ancient Breakaway Groups who are pretending to be “Aliens” for what they really are.

The Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates are also in the process of being betrayed by their “Custodian Gods” or “Off World Allies” who are trying to make deals to sacrifice them for the freedom of these “Off world Groups”. These “Opposition SSP’s” and the various Secret Earth Government Syndicates are also turning on each other at this time. They are barely holding things together at all. The “SSP Alliance” has its own problems with cohesion as well. It is quite a mess with all groups both “Above” and “Below”. This could be the breaking points that Humanity needs right now. The Blue Avians stated that things would get a lot tougher before they improve not only because of the nature of “Full Disclosure” and the revelation of the Crimes against Humanity, but also because Humanity needs to have some karmic releases and experience some hard lessons that will stick in our genetic memories that will prevent us from repeating these historical cycles once we are free from manipulation and control by the “Custodian Alien Races/Gods” and their Human Control Systems, the “Secret Earth Government’s, Their Syndicates and the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System” that have almost always been in place. We will then be responsible for our own futures. I cannot think of a better foundation to start that future off on that that of their Message. To become “More Loving”, To Daily work on becoming “More Service To Others”, To practice “Forgiveness” (To release karma) and to focus on “Raising our Vibrations and Consciousness”. I do not see a down side to this message personally.

Thank you for your questions.

As always I always encourage everyone to run this information and the information of other “Whistle Blowers” and “Researchers” through their “Discernment Filters”. If it “Resonates” with your “Reality Bubble” then wonderful. If it does not then move on to other material. I will not force this information on anyone or enter into “Circular Debates” with them and their ensconced belief systems.

Corey/GoodETxSG
www.SphereBeingAlliance.com
www.facebook.com/BlueAvian
Twitter: @BlueAvians




© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D


For more information about secret space programs see http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/search/label/secret%20space  
- Scroll down through ‘Older Posts’ at the end of each section


Do you LIKE this uniquely informative site?
Hours of effort by a genuinely incapacitated invalid are required every day to maintain, write, edit, research, illustrate, moderate and publish this website from a tiny cabin in a remote forest.
Now that most people use ad blockers and view these posts on phones and other mobile devices, sites like this earn an ever shrinking pittance from advertising sponsorship.
This site needs your help.
Like what you see? Please give anything you can -  
Contribute any amount and receive at least one New Illuminati eBook!
(You can use a card securely if you don’t use Paypal)
Please click below -



And it costs nothing to share this post on Social Media!
Dare to care and share - YOU are our only advertisement!




For further enlightening information enter a word or phrase into the random synchronistic search box @ the top left of http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com


And see


 New Illuminati on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/the.new.illuminati

New Illuminati Youtube Channel -  https://www.youtube.com/user/newilluminati/playlists

New Illuminati’s OWN Youtube Videos -  
New Illuminati on Google+ @ For New Illuminati posts - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RamAyana0/posts

New Illuminati on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/new_illuminati


New Illuminations –Art(icles) by R. Ayana @ http://newilluminations.blogspot.com

The Her(m)etic Hermit - http://hermetic.blog.com



DISGRUNTLED SITE ADMINS PLEASE NOTE –
We provide a live link to your original material on your site (and links via social networking services) - which raises your ranking on search engines and helps spread your info further!

This site is published under Creative Commons (Attribution) CopyRIGHT (unless an individual article or other item is declared otherwise by the copyright holder). Reproduction for non-profit use is permitted & encouraged - if you give attribution to the work & author and include all links in the original (along with this or a similar notice).

Feel free to make non-commercial hard (printed) or software copies or mirror sites - you never know how long something will stay glued to the web – but remember attribution!

If you like what you see, please send a donation (no amount is too small or too large) or leave a comment – and thanks for reading this far…

Live long and prosper! Together we can create the best of all possible worlds…


From the New Illuminati – http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your perspective to the conscious collective